1. Some operators of air-conditioner main room do not strictly adjust the pressure drop of chilled water in and out of the water according to the operating parameters of the unit. It is often adjusted above the operating parameters when the pressure drops too high. It is not a small cold water pump outlet valve. Instead, take the other valve that does not run the unit evaporator inlet and outlet valves. Excessive water is removed from the evaporator of another unit. In order to reduce the pressure drop, artificially increase the running current of the cold water pump, resulting in waste of electricity.
2. When starting up, the inlet and outlet valves on the evaporator of the non-starting group are not closed first, causing some of the cold water to flow away from the evaporator of the unit that does not open, which affects the cooling effect of the unit under working conditions.
At this time, the flow rate of the chilled water in and out of the evaporator of the A machine is 49 kPa, which is 100 kg/s. Since the water flows through the evaporators of the A and B machines, the chilled water flowing through the evaporator of the A machine is theoretically only 50 kg/s, and another 50 kg. /s flows away from the B evaporator. This misoperation artificially reduces the cooling capacity of the unit, and it is difficult to meet the requirements of each cold occasion. At the same time, because the amount of water flowing through the evaporator of the A machine is reduced, the water temperature of the A machine will naturally be lower, which often gives the operator an illusion that the refrigeration effect of the unit is good. The pressure drop of the inlet and outlet of the A machine evaporator will definitely decrease. Some operators do not close the inlet valve of the B evaporator, and increase the pressure drop of the inlet and outlet of the evaporator of the A machine. It is wrong to add the wrong, take the method of adding a cold water pump to solve the problem of increasing the water pump. Although the pressure of the inlet and outlet of the evaporator of the A machine is lowered, it is not necessary to open the cold water pump. This is equivalent to the two cold water pumps. The work of the two evaporators is pure waste.
The reason for the above error operation is that the operator does not understand the operating principle of the unit, and is only satisfied that the main unit can be turned on; the operator is afraid of trouble and is unwilling to adjust the water valve, so as to operate it for convenience.
The correct way to operate an industrial chiller is:
1. Close the chilled water inlet valve of the unit that is not running before starting the machine to prevent the phenomenon of water immersion;
2. Open the inlet and outlet water valve on the evaporator of the unit, open the corresponding chilled water pump, and adjust the pressure drop of the evaporator inlet and outlet water to about 49 kPa.
3. If the pump is started. It is found that the pointer of the inlet and outlet water pressure gauge is too large, indicating that the chilled water system has air to be exhausted, and the pressure gauge indicates normal to continue the next operation;
4. In operation, no matter how many units are opened, they are all one chilled water pump to one unit.